Tips from "A" Students
Smart:Ace Your Tests!
Test Busters: How to Take Any Test
And Do Your Best
- Get there early.
- Relax. Don't worry about anybody else.
- When you get the test, read the whole thing top
- Don't make a single mark on the page until you're
- Read all the instructions.
- If you don't know something on the test, don't
- Figure out which part of the exam is worth the
- Do that part first.
- Read each question twice before you answer it.
- Make sure you understand what that question is
- If you don't understand the question, don't guess.
Ask the teacher.
- If all the questions are worth the same number
of points, do the easy ones first.
- Check all your answers.
- Make sure you've put your name on the paper so
you get credit for what you know.
After the Test
- When you get your test back save it. It's a great
study tool for the final.
- Find out the right answers to anything you missed.
- Now you'll know what you have to study for next
- If the teacher writes you a note on the test, read
it. You can learn a lot from their ideas.
This section has tips from Jennifer.b, Nikki.s, Christina.r,
Jenna.m, Melissa.s, Rebecca.p and Cecilia.c