HOW TO DO IT
1. Trace these heart shapes onto each sheet of construction paper. You will need three shapes for every heart on the mobile.
2. Use our cutter shapes or trace around your own cookie cutters to put stars, cats, puppies, night skies, etc. inside your hearts.
3. Use your markers and glitter pens to color and decorate the hearts.
4. Now, cut out the hearts. You'll need three hearts for each spot on the mobile.
5. Look at this finished picture. Take three hearts. Practice taking two of the cut out hearts and squishing the non-decorated backs together. Now add the third heart in so you have three hearts back to back but squished together so the insides meet. It looks like a triangle from the top, doesn't it? Practice putting your three part heart around the string.
6. Now add glue to the backs of your three hearts. Squish them together around the string and hold them in place until the glue sets and the hearts stay on the string.
7. Add all the hearts this way.
& Gina's Room |
& Kayla's Room |
& Erika's Room |
& Sarada's Room
| Circle of Friends PenPal Club | Site Map
Since 1996, your space on the web : written and edited by girls and teens from all over the world.
Media Kit Feedback Newsletter Write FOR us Contact Us
Copyright © 2006 A Girl's World Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.