Who wouldn’t love to take a drink from the fountain of youth? Though the skincare industry has not reached those heights as of yet, there are tons of new formulas and advancements that can get you pretty close. Utilizing the right products along with a few lifestyle adjustments, and you’ll start to see the years fall off your face. Below are a few simple tips to getting that youthful skin you’re looking for:
1. Choose the Right Skincare Product – The first thing you’ll want to do is select the best skincare product to treat your aging concerns. For instance, product lines such as Dermaclara Clarasome provides overall protection from aging effects. Prior to deciding which product is best for you, it’s best to check out some product reviews to see if it is an effective solution for your needs.
2. Don’t Overwash – Your skin has natural oils that help to protect and naturally moisturize your skin When you wash your face more often then you should, it strips the skin of these oils which then can irritate and dry out your skin. Of course you want to be clean, but be sure that you’re not going overboard.
3. Eat Produce – Fruits and vegetables contain a lot of antioxidants that can work wonders for the skin. Start eating the daily recommended amount of fruits and veggies and you’ll start to see improvements in your skin.
4. Moisturize – Though your skin has natural oils that help keep it moisturized, you still need to lend it a helping hand. The older you get the less moisture your skin has, thus the need to apply more moisture. The right moisturizers can help to soften fine lines and wrinkles while also giving you that extra flawless glow.
5. Visit a Hot Spring – If you really want to get the blood circulating and remove any toxins from your skin, pay a visit to a hot spring. The steam from the hot water penetrates the skin allowing the pores to open. This then releases the toxins leaving your skin effortlessly clean.
6. Kick Those Bad Habits – Smoking can be really brutal on the skin. Research has showed that smoking can actually cause wrinkles and premature aging. If you already have wrinkles, smoking can make them even worse.
7. Get Some Rest – If you’re not getting enough sleep at night, your skin could be paying for it. When you’re asleep, your body gets the chance to renew your skin. When you’re sleep deprived, you limit the amount of time your skin has to heal.
8. Drink Water – Not only does your skin need moisture from the outside, but it also needs assistance on the inside. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water per day will help to hydrate the skin from the inside out. When your skin is dry it starts to produce fine lines and rough patches causing the skin to look dull and aged. You can increase your water intake by adding some pieces of fruit to it to add a little flavor.
9. Exercise – Working up a sweat can give you that glow you’re looking for. Aerobic exercises for instance help oxygenated blood to circulate to the skin to give you a glow. Exercise also helps to reduce the levels of stress hormones, which is a significant way to reduce or prevent wrinkles.
10. Protection – When you’re going to be out in the sun for a while it is important to protect your skin. Protective gear such as hats or sunglasses are a start, but you can also purchase products with sunscreen in them. Makeup lines, lotions, moisturizers, and many skincare products have SPF protection to keep the UV rays from damaging your skin.
The key to the perfect skin comes from a combination of things. So if you’re really after younger, healthier looking skin then try each of these tips. Each of them is fairly simple and affordable to complete and will work collectively to correct skin imperfections and reduce the signs of aging.