Yes, it’s true, a healthy diet and an excellent weight loss plan will help you lose weight, but how do you get to the point where you gain enough momentum to make it all stick?
Usually, the issue isn’t exercise. After all, how hard can it be to set aside time for a brisk walk, a jog, or a swim?
The real issue is diet.
How do you begin to get your diet right?
One way to do it is to use supplements to get the essential ingredients that give you a jump start. Once you see results, it’s much easier to stick to your diet.
LifeVantage is a company which helps people overcome the many problems associated with not getting quick results from a healthier diet. It offers a number of supplement lines.
The supplement company describes its mission in the following words, “today, LifeVantage is a burgeoning science-based nutraceutical company dedicated to helping people achieve healthy living through a combination of scientifically validated products and an attractive business opportunity. We help people become better, creating and living a legacy, and living a life of purpose by helping others improve their physical and financial health.”
Besides the products they have for weight management, referred to as the PhysIQ line, they also have product lines for cellular stress, anti-aging, and brain focus and concentration. They even have a supplement to keep your dog healthy.
PhysIQ from Lifevantage consists of numerous supplements that promise to help you with weight management. The product line consists of the following supplements: a protein shake, a fat burner, a probiotic, and an intestinal cleanser.
While there are far too many supplements to review, let’s take a look at the one to help you manage your body’s internal weight management system.
The Fat Loss Solution
PhyisIQ makes it clear that they are not promising a magic pill, but a blend that make it easier to stay on a diet and get results.
The product offered to help with burning fat is PhysIQ Fat Burn. Using two key blends call called Sinetrol and Svetol, you rev up your metabolism and burn more fat. These use natural ingredients such as green coffee bean extract and citrus to stimulate body fat, particularly where it is concentrated in areas like the abdominal region.
The supplement helps increase your natural fat-burning metabolic processes to target stubborn fat cells, converting them into energy. It supplements the food you eat, but it is not a substitute for food. You still need to have a balanced diet and smart exercise plan.
The result is that you reduce the fat in areas where it tends to stick. In most women, this is in the abdominal area and hips. You not only reduce waist size and hip circumference, but you also feel more energized. Besides increasing your body’s ability to burn fat, the product also helps you balance your blood-sugar levels, restoring them to a healthy range.
Two Diet Tips from LifeVantage
Although these supplements use researched, scientific ingredients to stimulate your body’s natural metabolic processes to lose excess weight, the manufacturer’s blog recommends a healthy eating plan.
While there are many diet options, the blog suggests two ideas that will help you with any diet plan. The first idea is to drink more water and the second one is to have a high protein diet.
1. Drink More Water
The first ingredient in a healthy diet is water. The blog recommends you do six things to make sure you drink enough water each day, which comes to about 80 ounces of water.
1. Buy a cool water bottle to make it convenient to drink water anywhere.
2. Eat water-based foods like celery stalks, salads, and cucumbers.
3. Make water tastier by infusing it with flavors like fennel, berries, vanilla beans, or mint.
4. Set a goal to gradually increase how much water you can drink each day.
5. Use a straw to make it easier to sip water rather than gulp it down.
6. Use an app to remind you to drink water and keep track of how much you drink.
2. Eat A High Protein Breakfast
There are three main reasons why it’s a good idea to start the day with a high protein breakfast.
1. It fills you up fast before you rush out of the door with an essential macronutrient to get things done and perform well at work.
2. Starting out with a high protein diet will make you less hungry for lunch, and, according to a study in the Journal of Obesity, you will eat 26 fewer calories.
3. Protein builds muscle. The less muscle mass you lose, the healthier you will be. Protein helps you maintain your muscle mass, and combined with exercise, it can help you build more muscle.
One reason why people have a difficult time dieting is because it is difficult to stick with a healthy eating regime when it takes a long time to see results. With the right supplements, results come much faster. It’s much easier to persist when you can see what you’re doing is working.